Red Dragon Quilted Vest PDF Sewing Pattern, NEW!
This new pattern features:
1. Machine quilted panels. Make your own with cotton quilted fabric, quilt batting, and lining fabric. Complete directions on how to quilt are included (You may also purchase pre-quilted fabric if you do not wish to quilt it yourself.)
2. Learn the Hong Kong finish. All seams are bound with bias tape, inside and out using this technique. You can make this vest reversible if you wish.
3. Mandarin collar, easy to make with the above techniques.
4. Chinese frog button closures, a different way to do buttons!
5. Square armholes and pockets. A few unique details set this style apart!
Available in sizes Small-5XXL.
Recommended Fabrics: Quilting cotton, batiks, nylon lining, cotton poplin, twill, mid to light weight denim, linen or silk.
Pattern uses approximately 1 1/2 to 2 yards of 44-45" fabric, and 1 1/2 to 2 yards of lining.
3 Packages Wrights Bias Tape
1 Small Package Quilt Batting, Craft Size
Quilting Needles for machine quilting
4 Chinese Frog Buttons
Recommended for intermediate to advanced level sewists.